Celtic Wolf Tarot
Code of Ethics
- Maintain strict confidentiality: I will never share the names or contact details of people I’ve read for or share details about their reading or anything they tell me with anyone, at any time. With the exception of clients who wish to give a testimonial on my website or Facebook page OR if something has been disclosed to me that may threaten a life.
- Give an honest reading: I will always do my best to give the most honest and empowering reading possible.
- I will never give advice I am not qualified to give i.e. legal advice, medical or financial advice. If you intend to seek a reading of this nature please seek profession advice instead.
- I am a non-judgmental reader and I welcome anyone for a reading.
- I don’t offer health readings or third party readings.
- I won’t read anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol (in person readings).
- I will continue to improve my skills as a reader through study and workshops.
- I reserve the right to refuse to read a question I simply cannot answer or a question that goes against my code of ethics.
Celtic Wolf Tarot makes no representations or warranties of any kind express of implied, as to the operation of this website, the information, content, materials or products included on this website. Celtic Wolf Tarot will not be held responsible or liable for any damages arising from the use of this site. All divinatory readings and advice arising from the use of this website are understood to be for entertainment purposes only.
Disclosure Statement: A tarot professional cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Also, tarot reading cannot replace qualified mental health care. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation. In certain jurisdictions, a tarot professional is required to disclose to you that tarot readings should be for entertainment purposes only, and if such a law applies to your reading, then you are hereby on notice thereof. Your tarot professional is bound by a self-imposed code of ethics, which can be provided to you upon request.
Certification Disclosures: A tarot professional is not required to be certified. However, if he or she obtains a certification related to tarot practice, the tarot professional will disclose the certifying body or organisation that issued the certification. Please see my about page for my certifications.
Privacy: we will only use your email address and first name to contact you about your tarot reading and to send your completed reading to you.
We do not sell or share any of our clients details and will always ask your permission before using feedback as a testimonial.